Andar Bahar Winning Strategy|5 Best Tricks for Making Money


Andar Bahar is a simple card game, which you can always find a place to play in Indian casino or online. Although it mostly depends on the luck, you can still remember some tricks when playing Andar Bahar. There’s a truth beginners don’t always consider–it’s always about math probabilities.

Before you catch the tricks, it is better for you to review the general rules and steps of Andar Bahar in our another article.

Now I’m going to explain WHAT the tricks are, and WHY them.

Winning Tricks of Andar Bahar

Betting Slightly More on Andar Than Bahar

Betting a little more on Andar than Bahar is one of those Andar Bahar tricks and strategies that can lower the house edge. It theoretically raises your chances of winning. As for the reasons, you must know that the basic bet Andar comes with 51.5% odds, while Bahar comes with 48.5%. That is to say, this card game doesn’t offer exactly the even odds of winning.

The RTP* associated with Andar is 97.85% and 97% with Bahar. For every ₹100 you bet, you would theoretically receive ₹97.85 off an Andar and ₹97 off a Bahar bet. In other words, it is more profitable when betting on Andar rather than on Bahar.

*RTP:Percentage Return To Player (%RTP) can be thought of as part of the money paid that is then given back to the player as prizes.

Place Small Bets

Even professional players keep themselves safe by placing small bets. So, take their cue and follow their example. It is better in the long run and you will be able to safeguard your bankroll from losing. Somestimes the winning goes to those who have enough patience to stand.

Place Side Bets

This is a great oppitunity for you to earn extra money by placing a side bet. A side bet is added to the 2 main bets the players make. So, you can make a side bet like a dealer will deal ‘n’ number of cards before the Joker card will appear. Or you can bet that the next card placed in one of the boxes is bigger or smaller than the Joker card. And so on.

Managing your wins

This is a tips that can be applied on almost every gambling game. Using your wins to place bets is always a good way to help you clarify how much you get or lost, so that you can decide to be more risky or not. Instead of spending out all of your money in just a blink, know when to fold the game is actually safer and smarter.

Choose a Casino with good Bonus

When you don’t have a day which is blessed, it is bonus that comes to rescue. The casino would not only bankroll you, but also do their bit in increasing the overall RTP of your Andar Bahar gaming session.

Of course the profit will be different depends on the wagering requirements ties to the bonus. This is a little bit complicated. In short, just remember to choose a casino with Bonus.


Now you’ve got a set of Andar Bahar tricks to win. Find a place to practice as much as you can, and you will possibly be able to earning real money via this easy card game.